Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hair Extensions

Just wondering if any of you have tried hair extensions. I have gotten some from Luxy and Hello Gorgeous.


The set from Hello Gorgeous was far better in color and quality, but I had to wait 6 weeks for them. I know they are made to order, but its kind of a downer.


The extensions from Luxy arrived within a week but with several clips broken.  I emailed them and it took them several weeks to send me clips which I will have to stitch on myself.

I would like to try a set from HeadKandy. Has anyone tried these?

3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I heard similar things about those companies...honestly i prefer http://www.celebritystrands.com they ship fast and the clips stay or really well...i haven't had any problems with Celebrity Strands.

    -Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good write-up. Thanks a lot for sharing.
    lace wigs

    ReplyDelete