Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thank Goodness for Sephora Gift Cards!

As you have probably guessed by now I love Sephora! If I could live in one of their stores, I would.  Here are a few things I picked up with my Christmas giftcard:

Tweezerman Betsey Johnson Limited Edition Tweezers

I absolutely love Betsey Johnson! When I saw these tweezers with Marilyn Monroe's image I just had to have them.  There are two other designs available, one with skulls and one with roses. They are available at Sephora and on Betsey Johnson's website.



I also found these cute flower clips made by Tarina Tarantino.  I bought it mainly to wear in my hair but it could also be clipped on a scarf or a jacket.  That come in several colors, gray and various shades of pink. I went with the black version.


No comments:

Post a Comment